Viking 30 Inch Single Electric Wall Oven with 4.7 cu. ft. Capacity
Out of stock
Limited-Time Offers, End in:
Condition: OPEN BOX Description Model Number: VESO1302SS Dimensions Cutout Width: 28 1/2 Inch Cutout Depth: 24 Inch Cutout Height: 28 1/8 Inch Features Commercial-Type Cooking Power Largest oven cavity in the industry makes room for all your cooking needs. Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest fan in the industry....
Condition: OPEN BOX
Model Number: VESO1302SS
Cutout Width: 28 1/2 Inch
Cutout Depth: 24 Inch
Cutout Height: 28 1/8 Inch
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Largest oven cavity in the industry makes room for all your cooking needs.
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest fan in the industry.
- The 8-1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean while providing precise temperatures.
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are.
- New! Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including one TruGlide™ full extension oven rack.
- Improved halogen lighting makes it easy to see inside.
- Improved 10-pass broiler with heat reflector directs heat directly into the food for quicker results.
- High performance cooking modes includes:
- TruConvec convection cooking.
- Convection roast.
- Convection bake.
- Convection broil.
- Conventional bake.
- Three-level conventional broil (convection features in top oven of double ovens only).
- Set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete with the Timed Bake feature.
- Self-clean feature on all ovens.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide better broiling performance.
- Commercial-type performance with the convenience of self-cleaning.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel finish knobs shipped standard.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light.
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knobs and bezels.
- Heavy-duty oven door handle.
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance, even during high-temperature self-cleaning.
Multiple Design Options
- New! Oven can be installed flush to the cabinet with the accessory Flush Mount Installation Kit.
- Oven can be installed in a normal application to stand proud from the face of the cabinet.