Dacor Distinctive 30 Inch Double Electric Wall Oven with Convection, Steam, Self-Clean, Hidden Bake
Condition: Open Box
30 Inch Double Electric Wall Oven with 4.8 cu. ft. Top Convection Oven
With a timeless design and classic beauty, the Distinctive Wall Oven not only enhances your kitchen design, but your cooking results as well. With large oven cells, innovative cooking technologies such as Pure Convection, Recessed Broil and Hidden Bake Elements, along with an elegant touch control panel for greater ease of use, style and performance have combined to create a truly distinctive oven for the home chef.
The Four-Part Pure Convection System contains a fan, convection heating element (2200W), air baffle and convection filter, reduces your cooking time, provides superior heat distribution and eliminates flavor transfer between dishes. A hidden bake element and a recessed broil element, give you even more room inside for your larger dishes. Cleanup is easy thanks to GreenClean Steam Cleaning Technology. This feature cleans light build-up in 30 minutes without the use of high heat or harsh chemicals.
Model Number: DTO230FS
Cutout Width: 28 1/2 Inch
Cutout Depth: 24 Inch
Cutout Height: 49 1/16 Inch
- Serve the biggest turkey on the block! With one of the largest capacity on the market, these ovens are great for entertaining!
- Seven rack positions allows for optimum air flow especially when using multiple racks.
- No need for pressing down! The Glass Touch Electronic Control Panel performs with a touch of your fingertip!
- The glass also adds to the durability of the electronic control panel.
- The 3100 watt calrod broiler element is recessed to allow for more usable oven space.
- The bake element is a 2,500 watt cal-rod element hidden under the porcelain for easy cleaning.
- Four Convection modes include Pure Convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil and Convection Roast. (top oven only)
- Two Conventional cooking modes include Bake and Broil.
- Proof mode is available on bottom cell of Double Oven.
- Four part convection system includes element, fan, baffle
- and mesh filter.
- The unique baffle separates the heating element from the oven chamber, while channeling the heated air to eliminate hot and cold spots.
- A special mesh filter prevents crossover of flavor between different dishes. Bake salmon and pies at the same time!
- Convection available in top cell of double oven.
- Quick, effortless and energy-efficient.
- The 30 minute steam clean is perfect for light cleaning of the oven cell.
- Just pour water into the recessed bottom of the cell, set the oven on BAKE at 185 degrees for 20 minutes. Turn off and let sit for 10 more minutes. With a soapy sponge wipe off grease and debris.
- 208 volt option available.
- Perfect for apartments and condominiums that require a 208 volt circuit for appliances.