Dacor 30 Inch Double Electric Wall Oven with 4.8 cu. ft. Convection Oven
Condition: OPEN BOX
The Renaissance Single Wall Oven not only includes Dacor's signature features, but a sleek ThinLine door design which elegantly blends with your kitchen cabinetry to create a flush and seamless appearance. Adding to your cooking experience are SoftShut hinges that ensure a gentle touch and feel when opening or closing the oven door as the hinges pull the door closed for you. All together . . . a truly remarkable oven.
Model Number: RNO230S
- 3/4" inch thick door design for a cabinet flush appearance.
- Achieve an "integrated look", the popular trend in contemporary kitchen designs.
- Fits current Distinctive and Renaissance wall oven cut-outs.
- Closes door softly, quietly and smoothly.
- No more slamming oven doors.
- Serve the biggest turkey on the block! With one of the largest capacity on the market, these ovens are great for entertaining!
- Seven rack positions allows for optimum air flow especially when using multiple racks.
- No need for pressing down! The Glass Touch Electronic Control Panel performs with a touch of your fingertip!
- The glass also adds to the durability of the electronic control panel.
- Hidden under glass, our patented 3,500 watt RapidHeat 8-pass ceramic ribbon broil element broils food evenly with easy clean-up.
- The bake element is a 3,000 watt cal-rod element hidden under the porcelain for easy cleaning.
- Four Convection modes include Pure Convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil and Convection Roast.
- Two Conventional cooking modes include Bake and Broil.
- Proof mode is available on bottom cell of Double Oven.
- The dedicated 2200 watt double-wrapped ring heating element provides the heat.
- A quiet, yet powerful convection fan circulates the heat.
- The unique baffle separates the heating element from the oven chamber, while channeling the heated air to eliminate hot and cold spots.
- A special mesh filter prevents crossover of flavor between different dishes. Bake salmon and pies at the same time!
- Quick, effortless and energy-efficient.
- The 30 minute steam clean is perfect for light cleaning of the oven cell.
- Just pour water into the recessed bottom of the cell, set the oven on BAKE at 185 degrees for 20 minutes. Turn off and let sit for 10 more minutes. With a soapy sponge wipe off grease and debris.
- 208 volt option available.
- Perfect for apartments and condominiums that require a 208 volt circuit for appliances.